Whimsical Terrarium - Fab Market Find

This weekend Market Girl is holding a pop-up market within the air conditioned comfort of Carousel Shopping Centre in Perth. I snapped up quite a few baby goodies for my daughter and a friend before stumbling across the little green project and their whimsical terrariums.
I have to say, it took me a long time to choose one. It was like choosing between tiny worlds, and with each having very individual inhabitants and vegetation, it was very hard to decide on one!
Eventually, I decided to take this mini eco system home - complete with little mushrooms and a resident purple & beige velociraptor... yet to be named.
I think my daughter will get a kick out of our pet dinosaur, and I can have a break from the computer screen and stare into a fantastical new world.
I hope Mr Raptor feels at home on my desk.

Elena x

Comments

#instagram

Popular Posts