waiting...waiting...


39 weeks and all is swell. In fact, I do not think I could get any bigger. My heaviness is now slowing me down, and as my brain is still quick to react, I am finding I am becoming more and more clumsy! Impatience seems to rule my life right now, a slow waiting game... when will she be born? 

Patience is a virtue, perhaps not practiced by pregnant mothers during the last weeks of their pregnancy. And perhaps not practiced by the many loving family and friends also eager to meet a new babe. My mind goes a million miles an hour, how will life change, what will she look like, what have I forgotten, what else needs to be done, when will she be born?
Breathe...


"He who knows patience knows peace.”
Chinese Proverb


It's time to relax. Still the mind. Meditate and breathe. Nature will work in her own good time, and therefore the only thing to do is to surrender to her, and let her decide. I have also found it helpful to be distracted... a good book whilst soaking up the winter sun. Beach walks. Spending time with hubby as 'just two'. 
It's something that I think we can all benefit from. Enjoy the present, and just be.


Elena xxx


Comments

#instagram

Popular Posts